In this busy and competitive world, many people suffer from stress related psychological disorders. Apart from this, other causes of psychological disorders could be attributable to drug, alcohol, injuries and such other related issues. Normally, such people will have to undergo sessions with competent psychologists so that they can come out of the disorders and lead a normal life. Before the commencement of the sessions, the psychologists normally suggest them to undergo independent medical examinations.
Importance of medical examination:
This is done to evaluate the general health of the individual and also assess the intensity of psychological disorders. The independent medical examinations are normally resorted to when cases are referred under workers’ compensation and rehabilitation issues and also in cases of psychiatric injury claims. In such cases, the psychologists subject the persons to clinical interview and also different types of psychometric and symptomatology testing processes. Such tests will enable the psychologists to assess the present psychological status of the individual and also about the prognosis effect of the injury and such other issues, along with the adaptability of the individual to the working environment in his current job. Further, experts are of the opinion that independent medical examinations are very crucial in severe cases of psychological disorders. Further, in cases of employees belonging to private or public sector enterprises, such examinations may be required because issues regarding rehabilitation of the employee or for psychological injury claims may have to be assessed.
Apart from these, the psychologists also provide several other exclusive services, and these services are briefly described here:
· There are several instances where individuals may feel the necessity of psychologist’s support because of stress, substance use and in issues related to time management and so on. There could also be other issues like drug and alcohol assessments, medico-legal and various other issues. In all such cases, the psychologists are abundantly experienced in providing the required assistance. Sure Psychology
· The psychologists also provide treatment for those undergoing issues like depression, anxiety, stress and such other matters. Similar treatment facility would also be available for expectant mothers.
· Many of these psychologists have undergone supervisor training and approval program (STPA) which entitles them to train people in clinical supervision and such other branches of psychology. These supervisors play a positive role in assisting the psychologists in various aspects of clinical psychology. As a matter of fact, the psychologists have trained many trainees under this STPA program.
· The psychologists also provide training sessions on issues like leadership development, strategic planning, workplace safety and health, supportive leadership, personal development, building an effective performance team and various other issues. Such services are extensively made use of by corporate and business houses. In fact, stress management, skill training, injury counseling, substance use management are some of the specialized branches of training that are normally provided by these psychologists.
· Some of the psychologists have drawn exclusive training sessions for executives. These sessions comprise of issues like motivating the team, strategic and supportive leadership, executive time management technique and so on.
Call helpline for appointment:
You may send email or call the helpdesk of the clinic to book your appointment. For further details as regards the services and the terms and conditions, you may visit the website of the psychologists. http://surepsychology.com.au/services/